Advertising rates and specs.
ASIPP News Back issues
Pain Physician journal
The American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians publishes Pain Physician journal and ASIPP News quarterly and mails issues to its members and subscribers. Advertising rates and specs.
• ASIPP NEWS
ASIPP News covers news from the interventional pain management field, as well as the educational and advocacy activities that make ASIPP one of the most influential, cutting-edge healthcare organizations on the scene today. Back issues.
• PAIN PHYSICIAN journal (List of Editors)
Pain Physician is a peer-reviewed journal that addresses the science and practice of interventional pain management. As the official publication of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Pain Physician outlines the latest studies, research and information vital to those in the growing specialty of interventional pain management – and critical to the people they serve. Its objectives:
- To promote the science and art of interventional pain management and the betterment of the public health
- To publish original, important, peer-reviewed clinical, laboratory, and review articles on a diverse range of topics in interventional pain management; invited review articles, and articles related to the practice of pain management
- To provide physicians and other providers with continuing education in political, business management, and scientific aspects of interventional pain management to support informed clinical decisions
- To foster responsible and balanced debates on controversial issues that affect interventional pain management and health care, and to forecast important issues and trends in pain management
- To achieve the highest level of ethical journalism and to produce a publication that is timely, practical, credible, easy to read and understand, and enjoyable
- To report policies of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP) as appropriate, while maintaining editorial independence, objectivity, and responsibility.
The American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians has published these books:
- On interventional pain management: Low Back Pain: Diagnosis and Treatment
- On interventional pain medicine: Documentation, Billing, Coding & Practice Management
ASIPP also sells several books published by the American Medical Association. See full selection.
- The Compliance Manual was developed and is revised regularly by Arent Fox, one of the nation's premier healthcare law firms. Table of Contents
- Policy and Procedure Manual is available for ambulatory surgery centers, as well as interventional pain practices. Table of Contents
Clinical practice guidelines for interventional pain management entitled Evidence-Based Practice Guidelines for Interventional Techniques in the Management of Chronic Spinal Pain were developed by a combined effort of the membership. The important aspects of these guidelines are as follows:
- Developed by Active Providers of Pain Management
- Evidence and Consensus Based
- Pathophysiological Approach
- Cost Effective
- Clear and Concise
- Disease Specific